MeditationWritten by Administrator
Meditation is a powerful way to reduce stress, enhance intuition, grow imagination, and just spend quality time with yourself.
I teach meditation for one to many, alone, or with groups. Concentration and focus will increase with regular use of meditation. Go here for more info on meditation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation
A typical initial meditation session goes like this:
- The participant(s) is asked to sit with feet planted on the floor
- The participant is guided through a short meditation lasting no more than 5-minutes
- Bodywork and mental status are combined to create a holistic experience
- Participants are asked to calm and empty the mind, and to let go of stress located anywhere in the body
- Participants come slowly out of the meditation
- A discussion begins about the experience and hopefully ends with some insight, captured for all
Further explorations into meditation require further time in the state of meditation.